video dub trap beat video dub trap beat

haha somebody already zero bombed a new submition! thats the comunity newgrounds has created this is a dope track for sure... a lot better than half the shit i hear on here... just go to youtube if you want fair judgement that isnt from 12 year olds that dont know real, edited quality music, i hear all kinds of stuff going on in this track... it deserves a way better score than that for sure!! after all...... not many people can do trap music and dubstep at the same time,....keep it up!!

Ride (Finale Mix) Ride (Finale Mix)

this needs more reviews check out medusa beatz thats my production chanel, this song is great good work keep it up! thats a 5 out of 5 from me!

the evacuation the evacuation

200th view hell yeah!

Slow Jam Slow Jam

i did a song to your beat all credits were givin i was just wanting your input and permissions to use this as a non profitable mixtape song for an album, also all credits on the future album, as well and will have your production name on it as well for the support in music/beat inbox me if you need to or submit me another channel if needed i also need to the name you wana be called, "deadly4NC" or DatboiNC? im from NC as well if thats what it refers too check it out homie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnjuc2 usVJM

DatBoiNC responds:

I just checked it. I gotta admit, I did not imagine the flow like this when I made the beat, your attempt is better. I did not like the autotune tho, but hell.. I really approve the way it has been sung over it. Keep it up.

In'a Heart Beat In'a Heart Beat

pretty good

just tone the bass build up to 20herts so it dosnt bleed through to the other instruments or limit it... but this deservs a five great idea keep it up

TheChiga responds:

Thanks, yea, you're right bout the bass, I didn't notice that until later.
Was using a pair of old and worn out headsets when making the instrumental.
Bass wasn't coming out right. Will fix it up. :)

Big Nerd Completed Big Nerd Completed

man

i would like to have you featuered on a track i produced its not on here if your down for a colab im down homie just hit me up

biggamaggnom responds:

SEND the info biggamagg@gmail.com

Walkin' Towards Some Dreams Walkin' Towards Some Dreams

man this stuff is dope

i would like to make an r&b type feeling deal with this if thats alrite with you homie keep it up 5/5 10/10 all day

Stavier responds:

Thanx man. Sure no problem, just give credit that I made the beat and you'll good ;) Thanx for the review!!!

(L.A.N.M) Albert Fish (L.A.N.M) Albert Fish

peww

u got a fan right here this is perfect for the type of music im trying to doo keep this epic madness up foreal homie ima start freestylin to this sh*t 5/5

Serial Killers [3[G]X] Serial Killers [3[G]X]

man why the hell

why the hell is this at 3.66 this is better than 95% of the stuff thats at the top newgrounds def needs to do something with the voting system obviosly..

anyway 5/5 + dl keep it up!

3GXISFAMOUS responds:

lol this was such a long time ago man.. this kinda does suck lol

Blue Skies - SG Blue Skies - SG

hello

i was wondering if i could put vocals on this usaly with techno i never fail to impress with good techno flo's, this type of beat is right up my alley, but anyways just shoot me a pm and we can talk about it 5/5 and dl